PROTAMEEN- Protachem LL – trending at … in-cosmetics 2016
Protachem LL, derived from L-Lysine (an amino acid) and lauric acid, is a highly lubricious functional powder ideally suited for make-up products, pressed powders, loose powders, creams and lotions and hair care products.
The hydrophobic characteristic of Protachem LL improves the water resistance of make-up preparations and improves the flow and spreadability of oil/powder mixtures. In hair care and skin care products, Protachem LL will act as a conditioning agent leaving skin and hair with a smooth and silky feel.
Features and Benefits
• High lubricity / low frictional coefficient
• Natural / Non-animal derived
• Surface modification (imparts hydrophobicity to hydrophilic powders)
• Antistatic effects
• Anti-oxidative properties
• Safe ingredient
• Skin and hair conditioner
Typical Use Level: 1-5%
To find out more ….Visit us at Stand # C79
Protameen Chemicals Inc.